Comfy Workers Limited are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. The aim of this policy is to ensure that all customer complaints, either written or verbal, and handled in a consistent and regulated manner and that further complaint incidents are mitigated and where possible, prevented. Where a customer has cause to complain, the complaints handling procedure will be followed in every instance and a record will be made of the complaint nature and details to help improve our services and reduce the occurrence of similar complaints.
This policy sets out our intent and objectives for how we handle complaints, from offering a clear approachable system for customers to complain, through to conducting root cause analysis on all complaints received to identify the cause, issues and corrective actions regarding the complaint, and to implement measure to prevent reoccurrences where applicable.
For the purpose of this policy, a complaint is defined as any customer contact whereby a negative communication or outcome has occurred.
- Complaints will be investigated and responded to within 8 weeks from the initial customer contact.
- Complaint responses will always be provided in writing (unless the complainant makes a specific request for an alternate form of communication, which will be provided in addition to the written format).
- All complaints will be investigated by a trained member of staff and a full outcome summary provided to Senior Management.
- Complaint records will be used to revise company procedures and to improve communication and business practices where applicable.
- Customers who wish to raise a complaint will be asked to raise their complaint in writing as soon as possible after the incident, addressed to the below contact. If a customer telephones and wishes to raise a complaint, they should be passed through to a senior member of staff who will try to resolve the complaint then and there.
- If the matter cannot be resolved after a conversation or initial correspondence, a letter will be sent to the client acknowledging the complaint, and investigated further. Investigations must utilise all the facts and any previous, related information to produce an unbiased outcome and an expected course of action.
- Even if the complaint is resolved at the time, the customer must still be offered the option of receiving the complaints summary prior to ending the call and the call recording must be retained and logged.
If you have a complaint please contact the below point of contact:
Name: Clair Argent
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Tel: 0330 223 1413
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article